• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30N Build Locations

BadShadd

May 12, 2018
K'lautern (Germany) · 96
I didn't want to overtake another thread with my question, but where is the N being built? I got Czech Republic for Europe, but where else if not in Korea? Where are the Australian cars being built?

I get created in Korea & tested in Germany as well - just didn't understand why the N isn't available in Korea. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Stash-N

Stash-N

May 24, 2018
Adelaide Australia
I didn't want to overtake another thread with my question, but where is the N being built? I got Czech Republic for Europe, but where else if not in Korea? Where are the Australian cars being built?

I get created in Korea & tested in Germany as well - just didn't understand why the N isn't available in Korea. Thanks in advance.
I am pretty sure we Aussies get i30N s made in the Czech Republic also. As for the Korean domestic market I have no idea what their market is like.

Reactions: Aaron_N

surfiex

Jul 22, 2018
home
I30 N is not available in Korea.
I do not know the exact reason, but only cars produced in Korea can be purchased and vehicles produced in other countries can not be sold.

Stash-N

May 24, 2018
Adelaide Australia
I30 N is not available in Korea.
I do not know the exact reason, but only cars produced in Korea can be purchased and vehicles produced in other countries can not be sold.
No wonder South Korea still has an auto manufacturing industry and Australia does not with this sort of control.

Stash-N

May 24, 2018
Adelaide Australia
Yes you are right - should have remembered that since they built them in SA. Duh. Nothing exciting their considering they did not build an EVO here. Magna and 380 Yuk :rolleyes:

Reactions: Paul_mode

carlssontae

Nov 24, 2020
Saarlouis, Germany
Just thought it would be fun to share a picture of the factory where your i30N bumpers are made. This is our sister company in the Czech Republic. All these pretty injection molding machines are pumping out a million bumpers and even more plastic parts for Hyundais (Czechia) and Kias (Slovakia) produced in continental Europe, including all the i30N bumpers.

Attachments