• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30N Bodykits, Styling, Decals - Thread / Discussion

@Bu11eT I also thought about adding the Remus exhaust tips, however as they currently don't seem to be available seperately (like the NAP ones) I'm not quite sure yet if I should add them.

Couldn’t resist the new Forge Oil Caps lol.

I think I prefer the Chrome outer with Black inner. Matches the N logo better with its chrome, black & red look.
How’s the fit on the oil cap?, I mean does it fit properly?

I prefer the stock one because it's say what to fill in :D
So even a dummy mechanic could pick the right oil :p

There are two items I have not seen in the list:

1. Hyundai i30N Red Sill Inserts (Approved By Hyundai UK)
ADDED

imagejpg_f56ad1a7-882f-4749-9c90-d8ed8a513d6f_1024x1024@2x.jpg

imagejpg_9affe9f0-b6df-4f8e-935b-133171660fc1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

2. I30 N Metal Emblem Badges For Sill Inlay (Hyundai UK Approved)

image_399812d5-dee6-4c24-bfba-55f59595a42b_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I like the looks of both. Have them in order.
ADDED

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Spoilers

• Zymexx Drive-Emotion spoiler extension (website)

• Rieger spoiler extension (website)

• MAXTON Design spoiler extension (website)

i ordered this Maxton rear spoiler extension but decided to return it. It was piano gloss facing upwards but matt on the bottom side. I was expecting the whole piece was to be piano gloss black.

When i sat it on top of the spoiler, the double sides tape made it sit taller than ideal , rather than flush against the surface.

The edges were a not as flush and need to force flex it, if i were to stick it.

overall, i was not 100% and felt the spoiler looked better unadultarated so decided to return it. It was I guess, an impulse buy.

i ordered this Maxton rear spoiler extension but decided to return it. It was piano gloss facing upwards but matt on the bottom side. I was expecting the whole piece was to be piano gloss black.

When i sat it on top of the spoiler, the double sides tape made it sit taller than ideal , rather than flush against the surface.

The edges were a not as flush and need to force flex it, if i were to stick it.

overall, i was not 100% and felt the spoiler looked better unadultarated so decided to return it. It was I guess, an impulse buy.
Totally agree expensive rubbish

Reactions: loafer-N77
Maxton stuff is generally a load of tosh yet people seem to plaster their parts all over their cars?! Their spoiler extensions just dont intergrate with car at all on any model I've seen. (Yes I've had one lol, never again).

Each to their own I suppose!

Reactions: YNWaN
Maxton stuff is generally a load of tosh yet people seem to plaster their parts all over their cars?! Their spoiler extensions just dont intergrate with car at all on any model I've seen. (Yes I've had one lol, never again).

Each to their own I suppose!
Snap I brought one,spent a week painting the cheap satin black Under side of it

Anyone who puts body kits or extensions on their car needs pointing in the direction of a Type R and telling "your car is now more uglier than that"