• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30N Bodykits, Styling, Decals - Thread / Discussion

What do you all think of this picture with the full decal? Do you think it looks too loud it makes the car kind of sporty but I just don’t know would you put this decal on your car or do you think it is too much, just wanted your thoughts yes or no. I suppose it is down to personal choice I do like it I must admit but don’t know if I could live with it myself as it would make the car very noticeable.

Just wanted the community's feeling on this decal set. It is expensive too at £500

decal 1.JPGdecal 2JPG.JPG

Reactions: BoyRacerN
I like what @TamoT did with his.
aut5-jpg.9708

aut7-jpg.9710

aut10-jpg.9712

aut13-jpg.9713

Sometime mid-2019 TarmoT stated he invested already over 40% of the buying price into his, wonder at what percentage he's at now... 90%, 110%? :p

(Though still cheaper than a fully specced Golf R I guess)

Reactions: R Veloster N
Does anyone know how I can track down the part number for the I30 N sill extension?

I'm not interested in the winglets on the sill extension just the OEM sill extensions.

This part...

1584027900387.png

tx LBJGH

@NULLOBANDITO There is a huge extension to the maxton store in terms of bodykits. Feel free to add them to the list:
https://maxtondesign.eu/ger_m_Shop_Hyundai_I30-N_Mk3_Hatchback-2408.html

Also saw the new spoiler cap, and what should I say - I'm in love. Finally something that doesnt just look "sticked on", but is instead a bit more integrated into the design. Imo it follows the shape of the stock spoiler way better than the other spoiler extensions I've seen until now.

Talking about this little feller here: https://maxtondesign.eu/product-ger-9559-Spoiler-Cap-V-2-Hyundai-I30-N-Mk3-Hatchback.html
ger_pl_Spoiler-Cap-V-2-Hyundai-I30-N-Mk3-Hatchback-9559_4.jpg