• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N from the Netherlands

Hi people i'm TheBrut3, in real life people call me Björn, and i'm from the Netherlands.

Next saturday i get to pick up my Hyundai i30 N Performance!
The car isn't new, sadly. it's a 08-2018 with around 12.000km driven by a dealership owner. A new one would set you back €57.000 in my country and that's a little too much.

Welkom Bjorn.
Het is begrijpelijk dat dromen op verschillende manieren uitkomen. Sommige dromen zijn nieuwer dan andere. Het is wat er in je hart zit dat echt telt.:)

Translated;

Welcome Bjorn
It is understandable that dreams come true in different ways. Some dreams are newer than others. It's what's in your heart that really counts.:)

Hi people i'm TheBrut3, in real life people call me Björn, and i'm from the Netherlands.

Next saturday i get to pick up my Hyundai i30 N Performance!
The car isn't new, sadly. it's a 08-2018 with around 12.000km driven by a dealership owner. A new one would set you back €57.000 in my country and that's a little too much.
What the hell? And i thought that the cars in Finland are highly taxed. o_O
How can the N cost so much over there? The price without taxes is around 30000€.

What the hell? And i thought that the cars in Finland are highly taxed. o_O
How can the N cost so much over there? The price without taxes is around 30000€.
It's €5.800 regular tax for the N2 Performance and then another €20.800 CO2 tax my country has. The last one makes fun cars really expensive. Civic Type-R is €60.000 and an extreme example Ford Mustang GT, close your eyes, €111.000! €60.000 of that is CO2 tax!

It's €5.800 regular tax for the N2 Performance and then another €20.800 CO2 tax my country has. The last one makes fun cars really expensive. Civic Type-R is €60.000 and an extreme example Ford Mustang GT, close your eyes, €111.000! €60.000 of that is CO2 tax!
That is insane. Cartax in N is around 11000€. So low co2 cars must be cheaper then? Its just unfear that in Sweden and Germany the cars are so much cheaper...

CO2 tax in Bulgaria is 65 Euro for new cars (and 150 Euro for 10+ years old). Doesn't matter if it's a 3cyl or a V12. And that's one of the reasons the air quality is shit in the big cities... I'd rather pay more to breathe better.