• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N and i30 N-line

journal

Dec 25, 2019
Slovenia
Hello,

I would like to ask you, if there is a chance to get same tyre pressure screen on i30 N-line as it is in I30 N.
I have both version and I admit, that I miss this option in N-line as I TPMS warning light went on twice in a month and supposedly everything is ok,
but I am not sure. I would like to see how much PSI/mbar do I have in my tires :)

Thank you for your response and have a nice time!

journal

Dec 25, 2019
Slovenia
Well in i30 fastback N I have similar screen, not so many icons though. Where I have data about oil temperature, ..., there is also data about tire pressure. In N-line (Impression), I don't have this screen. All I got is TPMS warning when this happens, no screen, no nothing. In a way, I don't have any data about tire pressure except when it is too low :/.

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/tpms-sensors-discussion.201/page-8#post-69645
https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/what-tyre-pressures.246/page-8#post-41578
https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/tpms-sensors-gone-haywire-wat-do.4593/#post-74228

Glance thru these and you'll be able to find plenty of information regarding your issue. If it's cold, you will get the occasional TPMS light flashing. If it's on solid, it's a low tyre. Fill the tire up over 40 psi. Drive for a few miles then the light should go out. Then you can lower the pressure to the desired amount as long as it's over 33 psi.

journal

Dec 25, 2019
Slovenia
Hello,
I think that you didn't understand my problem. No worries, but thanks for answers anyway :)
I don't know how else to ask, so I will have to ask dealers.

With the best regards!

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
As @NULLOBANDITO has stated;
It depends on what options you have in the car. I think it may be part of the tech package and you'd need to have the color display in the middle, I think.
If the package that you have doesn't include it, you can't download anything to upgrade it. Do you speak Russian or Ukrainian? I do and it might be easier for you. Sometimes meanings are lost in the translation.:)

journal

Dec 25, 2019
Slovenia
As @NULLOBANDITO has stated;If the package that you have doesn't include it, you can't download anything to upgrade it. Do you speak Russian or Ukrainian? I do and it might be easier for you. Sometimes meanings are lost in the translation.:)
No, I don't speak Russian or Ukrainian :) I think, it will be best to take some pictures in both cars and show you what I mean that way.
Regards!

journal

Dec 25, 2019
Slovenia
Ok, I made pictures.
20200130_182638 is from N. When I drive, it shows TPMS data for each tire. N has also other "views", not just those two, that are in N-line.
20200130_182750 and 20200130_182753 are from N-line. It doesn't show TPMS data for tires

So...I am looking for a way to get screen from N to N-line :)

I hope, that now my question wasn't lost in translation :)

Regards!

Attachments

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
The tyre pressure screen may not be available in the central menu with the N-Line. I know it is with the Elantra Ultimate and i30 SE trim lines.

I checked the specifications of the N-Line vs the Premium SE and it doesn't include the same technical package that is inclusive of the at a glance TPMS display. The i30 N-Line has the warning icon but not the display. This is similar all the Hyundai models and trim levels. The higher the trm level, the more options and technical information in the users menu.

So, @NULLOBANDITO was correct.
It depends on what options you have in the car. I think it may be part of the tech package and you'd need to have the color display in the middle, I think.
So I don't believe you're going to satisfy this particular personal requirement.

journal

Dec 25, 2019
Slovenia
The tyre pressure screen may not be available in the central menu with the N-Line. I know it is with the Elantra Ultimate and i30 SE trim lines.

I checked the specifications of the N-Line vs the Premium SE and it doesn't include the same technical package that is inclusive of the at a glance TPMS display. The i30 N-Line has the warning icon but not the display. This is similar all the Hyundai models and trim levels. The higher the trm level, the more options and technical information in the users menu.

So, @NULLOBANDITO was correct.

So I don't believe you're going to satisfy this particular personal requirement.
Thank you for your answer. It's strange thou, as I have the highest trim level that it was possible to buy in Slovenia (I30 Impression N-Line).

In my country trim levels are: Style (lowest), Premium (middle), Impression (highest). On those trim you can add N-line as additional package.

Regards!

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
I understand and I'm happy we were able to help in such a small way. Sometimes Hyundai varies the tech packages from region to region. Due primarily to country regulations or requirements.

Na zdravje

journal

Dec 25, 2019
Slovenia
I see and I'm glad we were able to help in such a small way. Sometimes Hyundai varies the tech packages from region to region. Due primarily to country regulations or requirements.

Na zdravje
I am gonna ask on service for sure if there is any chance to get that :)

R V. N where do you come from? I guess some Slavic country.

Spasiba :)

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Thanks for asking. No, just the US. I was in the military and one of my military professions was in, special ops. I've been all over the world a time or two.;)

We were required to learn specific languages in support of our mission. I was taught and learned speak and write fluent; Russian, Ukrainian, German, Spanish. Along with Tex-Mex, I lived on the Border of the US and Mexico. My native and generational language is; Gaelic. I can also speak and understand some common phrases from multiple languages.

Most everyone is gifted with some sort of ability. Some known and some unknown.:) It simply depends if you are aware of and choose to utilize them.

Some languages and dialects just comes easy. I suppose, it's similar to a mathematician with complex problems, etc.:) If the languages are closely related, it's generally fairly straightforward to interpret.

Не за что.
Nie je začo
Nemáš zač
Pozhaluysta

journal

Dec 25, 2019
Slovenia
Thanks for asking. No, just the US. I was in the military and one of my military professions was in, special ops. I've been all over the world a time or two.;)

We were required to learn specific languages in support the mission. I was taught and learned speak and write fluent; Russian, Ukrainian, German, Spanish. Along with Tex-Mex, I lived on the Border of the US and Mexico. My native and generational language is; Gaelic I can also speak and understand some common phrases from multiple languages.

Most everyone is gifted with some sort of ability. Some known and some unknown.:) It simply depends if you are aware of and choose to utilize them.

Some languages and dialects just comes easily to me. I suppose it's similar to a mathematician with complex problems, etc.:) If the languages are closely related, it's generally fairly straightforward to interpret.

Не за что.
Nie je začo
Nemáš zač
Pozhaluysta
Oh, my mistake. I agree with your observation. Some languages/dialects are almost same, small diferences, but some aren't. That's why there are language families. It's nice to see people, that speak many different languages, I don't. I speak only as much, that I don't get hungry or lost and to find information that I need :)

Regards!

Reactions: R Veloster N

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
No mistake, you just didn't know and asking brings forth the truth. Understand, it's all that's required. There's a universal language and it's call; brotherhood. It breaks all sorts of communication barriers that languages aren't able too.:D

Last edited:

journal

Dec 25, 2019
Slovenia
I bought both I30s on the same day and since then I am reading this forum and figuring out what I can do and what I cannot. Also, I like to check what others did with their Ns. Damn, they put some time in tuning their Ns :)

Reactions: R Veloster N

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Oh you can do quite a bit even beyond what's posted in this forum. It's generally the wallet and time that restricts us.:D

When you start jumping into engine internals, larger turbos and sequential gearboxes, it can amount to a small fortune. Right now, I'd say @TamoT and Dan_bush27 are on the upper end here modifying their particular i30N's. It's on going process for several of us.

Enjoy the forum. If you'll utilize the search engine at the top right hand of the page, you'll find nearly all you need to know or are looking for. Follow what they're doing and you quickly see what you are able to accomplish.:)

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO