• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I20N spoiler on i20N line

Chris2707

Oct 11, 2023
hamburg germany
Hi I have a question, does anyone know if the i20N spoiler will fit on my i20N line. I have a I20N line BC3 2023 Model (February)
Hyundai can’t tell me if it would fit they re just saying its not meant for the car , but I was wondering since the body kit is nearly identical

Hi I have a question, does anyone know if the i20N spoiler will fit on my i20N line. I have a I20N line BC3 2023 Model (February)
Hyundai can’t tell me if it would fit they re just saying its not meant for the car , but I was wondering since the body kit is nearly identical
Youll need the full boot lid as there arnt any holes in the top for the spoiler to bolt into on the n-line.

Youll need the full boot lid as there arnt any holes in the top for the spoiler to bolt into on the n-line.
Appreciate the fast reply , are you 100% sure though? Just double checking because hyundai is offering a i20Nline spoiler to be built onto my N line like its in the official accessorie store from Hyundai partners … but its really ugly thats why I rather pay 1K for the i20N spoiler but yeah im pretty sure they would have drilled the N line spoiler into the lid too ? so thats why Im confused and was actually certain that there’s pre drilled holes or something to attach it.

so basically I have to buy a complete i20N bootlid and replace it with my current one to be able to install the i20N spoiler? damn is there no other way what if we just drill into the n line bootlid ?

I mean if the boot is the same shape which i suspect it is then drilling is 100% a possibility just make sure to treat the drilled holes to stop corrosion etc
Would have to make sure it comes with the rubber seals and fixings etc for the spoiler too

As far as I know the N spoiler is not available as an add-on.

Appreciate the fast reply , are you 100% sure though? Just double checking because hyundai is offering a i20Nline spoiler to be built onto my N line like its in the official accessorie store from Hyundai partners … but its really ugly thats why I rather pay 1K for the i20N spoiler but yeah im pretty sure they would have drilled the N line spoiler into the lid too ? so thats why Im confused and was actually certain that there’s pre drilled holes or something to attach it.
I believe that one sticks on, not bolted.

They are the exact same boot apart from that so you could just drill holes in your n line boot if you are confident enough to do so, youd just have to make sure you got the hardware to bolt and seal it also

Hello! I wanted to do the exact same thing and asked my car bodybuilder if it was doable and he said it was, just had to drill the holes and Hyundai said the same thing except that since you have to drill holes they can’t do it themselves. Ended up not doing it tho because Hyundai was selling me the spoiler alone for 2k€ which is quite insane I think 😅

Hope that helped !