• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i20N Seats

Just wondering if any early adopters are experiencing heavy wear on front seats? I went to check out a demo car at my local dealer it only had about 650-700kms on the clock and the side bolsters were badly worn.

Just wondering if any early adopters are experiencing heavy wear on front seats? I went to check out a demo car at my local dealer it only had about 650-700kms on the clock and the side bolsters were badly worn.
I’ve had mine for about 1500km and my seats look brand new (as they should).

I imagine demo cars are a bad representation of this kind of thing - I've done more than that (640 miles) and the driver's seat doesn't have a single frayed stitch or crease in the leather.

My "demo" car had over 10,000 km on it and it had no wear on the side of the seats.. At least the kind I saw in some review(may have been carwow).

When you own the car you adjust for the bolsters getting in and out, when it's not yours then they get abused!