• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i20N Seats

Invictus321

Jun 23, 2021
Australia
Hi all, i'm looking at buying an i20N but i'm not super sure about the seats. I found the i30N seats dug into my sides a bit which gets annoying after about an hour of driving. Could anyone give me a comparison of the i30N and i20N seats? Are they much different?

Thanks alot

Loftylad

Jul 24, 2021
Yorkshire
Hi all, i'm looking at buying an i20N but i'm not super sure about the seats. I found the i30N seats dug into my sides a bit which gets annoying after about an hour of driving. Could anyone give me a comparison of the i30N and i20N seats? Are they much different?

Thanks alot
Can’t comment on the i30N seats as I’ve not sat in them, but I found the i20N seats to be really comfortable and supportive. I was driving it for around 3 hours. I’m 6’4” and weigh 16 stone if that helps? They certainly didn’t dig into my sides.