• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Hyundai service standard is excellent

Severnmob

Nthusiast
May 13, 2018
Australia
As I have been commenting in the Micron Grey thread, my car was off the road for nearly two weeks while the dealership (Essendon Hyundai) tried to work out why the engine was running rough and mis-firing.

I did get a bit frustrated and vent, but I knew that the techs at the dealership were doing their best and not fobbing me off.

Hyundai Australia even went to the effort of arranging to truck an N from Sydney to Melbourne as a loan car but this wasn’t necessary in the end because the fault (loose earth connection) was identified.

Overall Hyundai delivered on a high level of service.

Last edited:
As I have been commenting in the Micron Grey thread, my car was off the road for nearly two weeks while the dealership (Essendon Hyundai) tried to work out why the engine was running rough and mis-firing.

I did get a bit frustrated and vent, but I knew that the techs at the dealership were doing their best and not fobbing me off.

Hyundai Australia has even went to the effort of arranging to truck an N from Sydney to Melbourne as a loan car but this wasn’t necessary in the end because the fault (loose earth connection) was identified.

Overall Hyundai delivered on a high level of service.
Great news @Severnmob. Thanks for updating the forum on the result. Great to hear Hyundai (AUS) was willing to go the extra mile with the loan car too. :cool::)

would you mind just giving a bit more info on what fixed yours? as mine has been misfiring for 6 months now and nothing that they have done has fixed it, cheers
I was told that the earth (ground) connection to the cylinder head was loose. This affected the operation of a coil.