• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Hyundai Electric Racecar

padigree

Staff member
Apr 1, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com

"Hyundai Motorsport is now entering a new era. For many months, our team in Alzenau has been working hard on the electrically powered vehicle. Soon we will be able to present the fruits of this work, "says team director Andrea Adamo.

"The new chapter is a logical extension of our previous motorsport activities. It picks up on the latest developments and innovations in the car industry. At the beginning of September, the waiting period is over, and then the new racing car celebrates its grand premiere at the IAA in Frankfurt. "

[Translated source:https://ecomento.de/2019/08/07/hyundai-kuendigt-elektroauto-rennwagen-an/ ]

Edit: I really don't understand what the driver's doing @00:17. Indicator? recuperation?

Reactions: Talos
Maybe he just engages the clutch that way? Works similarly in the new 911 GT3R where you dont have a traditional, foot-controlled clutch pedal anymore but two additional pedals above the shifting pedals.

Maybe he just engages the clutch that way? Works similarly in the new 911 GT3R where you dont have a traditional, foot-controlled clutch pedal anymore but two additional pedals above the shifting pedals.

If I´m not mistaken you have to hold the clutch padels push the acceleration pedal and let go the clutch pedals both at once.

What he did was a short pull. Might be forward/reverse or something like a handbreak.

I bet they will show us more of the car in the future and hopefully explain a lot of the technical details.