• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How to root and conect mobile phone to use in the car screen (Help)

Dorifto

Mar 26, 2020
Euskadi
Has anyone managed to use their phone directly on the screen?

How should we do? I have no idea how to root or install.

My phone is a xiaomi mi6

I would appreciate any help

I don't think this is a forum about rooting mobile phones, so you have a hard time.

Each phone is rooted in a different way, if you do not have any knowledge, it is very possible that you may break the phone.

You have several online tutorials on how to root depending on the specific model, and then how to connect to the i30N screen, yesterday I could give you an example of it. You shouldn't have seen it yet

Reactions: Talos
I don't think this is a forum about rooting mobile phones, so you have a hard time.

Each phone is rooted in a different way, if you do not have any knowledge, it is very possible that you may break the phone.

You have several online tutorials on how to root depending on the specific model, and then how to connect to the i30N screen, yesterday I could give you an example of it. You shouldn't have seen it yet

Thank you, pumuky, i didnt see yet, i will do it

Reactions: Pumuky