• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How To: LED Reverse Lights

Very nice! Can you see any difference at night? Can you make another DIY video about replacing licence plate conversion to LED? Thank you :)

Very nice! Can you see any difference at night? Can you make another DIY video about replacing licence plate conversion to LED? Thank you :)
Not sure if it's a good idea to make the license plate more visible ;)

Not tested night time vision with it yet.

Thanks for this Garth. You’re building a nice collection of tutorial videos.

Maybe they could be sticky’s on the forum at some point?

The sticky section is growing, we’re looking in the next week or so at unsticking the ones that have ‘cooled off’ so to speak, just keeps the sticky section filled with vital info and uncluttered.

These videos are cracking and I fear could get lost in the body/styling section, so we’ll look at putting up a ‘how to’ section and moving them specifically to there so they remain easy to find and fit purpose.

Keep up the great vids @Garth, much appreciated by all!

The sticky section is growing, we’re looking in the next week or so at unsticking the ones that have ‘cooled off’ so to speak, just keeps the sticky section filled with vital info and uncluttered.

These videos are cracking and I fear could get lost in the body/styling section, so we’ll look at putting up a ‘how to’ section and moving them specifically to there so they remain easy to find and fit purpose.

Keep up the great vids @Garth, much appreciated by all!

Agreed!

How to sections are great and can be updated on the same thread if a new/better product becomes available.

Those are the correct bulbs...However... when i received mine from Amazon the box contained totally different ones... which were more like the indicator LED`s in shape and fitting.

I contacted the seller who told me to keep those.. and he would send me the correct ones...they arrived Saturday and are correct.

can i ask what is probably a stupid question but are the bulbs the same in the UK version? as dont want to buy bulbs and find for some reason they are different bulbs?

can i ask what is probably a stupid question but are the bulbs the same in the UK version? as dont want to buy bulbs and find for some reason they are different bulbs?
Will let you know after i have fitted mine....probably next weekend .

the reason i asked is im hoping to collect mine by next weekend providing it gets delivered to the dealer next week but wanted to purchase the bulbs before hand but dont want to in case they are different.

the reason i asked is im hoping to collect mine by next weekend providing it gets delivered to the dealer next week but wanted to purchase the bulbs before hand but dont want to in case they are different.
I don't pick up mine until Tuesday morning then it's going straight for PPF fitting.. .So won't get the chance to do it until the weekend .. All i can say at the moment is that .. i can see no reason why they would be any different for the UK market.

I’ll tell you tomorrow for definite mate, I’ve got them in the house ready to fit! I’m going to say that @Garth is bang on the money though!

Reactions: RossTi30N
I got the T15-1000LM, but I would guess that the other would work also, just brighter.

I’ll tell you tomorrow for definite mate, I’ve got them in the house ready to fit! I’m going to say that @Garth is bang on the money though!

Paul, did you fit those indicator leds? All good on the UK model?

I’m just about to order a set.....