• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How to remove Veloster N wing

c4bl3

Feb 21, 2019
Germany
Very nice video and that spoiler looks gorgeous.
So mean that the spoiler on the VN is just one part and on the i30N you have to mount the carbon spoiler on top of the stock spoiler :mad:

Mr. N

Aug 18, 2019
South Florida
So you’re the one that got the N Performance Spoiler. Me and Mr.Kim made sure you would get that spoiler safely as we were brainstorming on what was the best thing to do. Congratulations and nice video as always! 👍

CHRIZ619

Nov 12, 2019
California
So you’re the one that got the N Performance Spoiler. Me and Mr.Kim made sure you would get that spoiler safely as we were brainstorming on what was the best thing to do. Congratulations and nice video as always! 👍
Yes sir! Thanks Appreciate it! Loved the way it came packaged with all the bubble wrap,
Yea I’ve been trying to get one for a while, I was going to go with another guy on Facebook but he never let me know when they were in stock, so glad for this forum because I found out about him through here from RVN :)