• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How To: LED Interior

There is quite a lot of discussion on the thread earlier concerning the boot light And whether it’s best to fit a 28mm or 31mm festoon led bulb.
i check my boot light today and it seems that the design has changed. The bulb holder is now just a press in type, similar to the one in the cabin. Please see photo attached with the lens cover removed.
this should make it easier as either size bulb should fit.
1055FF34-31BA-4206-A77B-4249A7CA0291.jpeg

padigree

Staff member
There is quite a lot of discussion on the thread earlier concerning the boot light And whether it’s best to fit a 28mm or 31mm festoon led bulb.
i check my boot light today and it seems that the design has changed. The bulb holder is now just a press in type, similar to the one in the cabin. Please see photo attached with the lens cover removed.
this should make it easier as either size bulb should fit.
View attachment 10049
Looks same like mine (https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/how-to-led-interior.217/page-10#post-37559) you simply can't see it good, because I used a festoon adaptor soldered to another 38mm led and glued and isolated it with heat resistant and non conductive kapton duct tape. My car is MY18 (03/2018 built)
IMG_20181108_122737-907x1612.jpg