• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How To: LED Footwell Illumination (OEM)

Maverick

May 10, 2018
Europe
This is the official fitting instructions for the OEM LED footwell illumination kit (first row), provided by Hyundai Accessories:

Front Row:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

Last edited:

jeroenvde

Mar 27, 2018
Belgium
Pretty good instructions!
The Only thing I would change is those crappy splice connectors. I would solder it instead. Plus drilling in to seat rails doesn't looks safe to me :D I would use a smaller bolt instead.
Any real pictures of those led lamps?

Lightman

May 20, 2018
Milan, Italy
Something's off. The pictures I've seen of the floor LED illumination for the N show a fairly long LED strip, not a bulb-like LED. Gotta see if I can find them and post them here for comparison.

Edit: nope. my fault. I've confused the official ones with some aftermarket ones. Sorry :)

Corsa59

Jan 19, 2018
Potentially the most useless accessories of all time..... :)

They have blue LED lights, but NO mud flaps available...

Reactions: BadShadd

jeroenvde

Mar 27, 2018
Belgium
Done the front ones a few days ago.
Differently not a 1hr job like the manual states. Took me about 3hrs to do things properly.
I did managed to brake 1 clip sadly, but glued it back together to it's former glory. The instructions are pretty good but some information is dated and not the right drawings, maybe because I have the MY19 model.

I like the way it looks and is definitely a cool feature. Also the car is put together very good. Sound deadening on each panel I took of.

IMG_20181231_163645.jpg

Last edited:

Welsh i30N

May 31, 2018
Wales
Thanks all very informative. Has anyone done there own without using the Hyundai kit?
I do like the way the light is covering all the foot well. Nice one .Jeroenvde looks cool :)