• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How to install Rally Armor Mudflaps

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
@CHRIZ19. Just so you realize, you don't need to remove the wheels. Utilize an offset ratcheting screwdriver. Done this numerous times. It takes less than 30 minutes to assemble and complete the task on all four corners.
1584374794235.jpeg1584374815254.jpeg

Don't over tighten the lock nuts either, they will break off the studs

SlipperySEAL

May 29, 2019
Stirling
Hard enough getting the lock nuts off with the factory tire wrench. With its curved design its hard to keep the adapter indexed. I had to go to a breaker bar. Tightened them back with the breaker too lol.

CHRIZ619

Nov 12, 2019
California
@CHRIZ19. Just so you realize, you don't need to remove the wheels. Utilize an offset ratcheting screwdriver. Done this numerous times. It takes less than 30 minutes to assemble and complete the task on all four corners.
View attachment 11879View attachment 11880

Don't over tighten the lock nuts either, they will break off the studs
Yea I just thought I’d remove them to rotate my tires and film the video. I had the regular Rally armor mudflaps before and also had them on an an sti I used to have and I used a kit similar to that to install them without removing the tires but I just wanted to film the video and rotate the tires so I thought it would be a better angle if I removed the tires :)