• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How much did you pay?

BeNNN

Nthusiast
Mar 3, 2019
Oz

2020 sales-stats Hyundai 29.2% deciline on sales from 2019 but obviouly things are getting better now.
Fair call. I would say the N cars are selling like hotcakes and will continue to do so. Sure you'd get a discount on an i30 but there is fuck all demand for them.

Reactions: Davo01 and glennbot

MyAngusIsPeppered

Sep 22, 2020
Aussie
I got a brand new Fastback n Base model with ceramic window tint (installed by dealer), euro plates, mats, cargo net, boot lip and boot mat for $42k(7 year warranty).
Quite happy with the price.

Reactions: Davo01

fuze_n

Jan 14, 2021
Perth, WA
Yeah, all on roads included with euro plates. 1 year rego.
WA
But I did buy it a few months ago when they offered the 7 year warranty.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm also in WA and looking at getting an N soon. I'm thinking of waiting for the 2021 to release and trying to pick up a 2020 model. I almost bought a used one the other day, but with transfer fee it was close enough to 42k to make me reconsider.

Would you mind sharing which dealership it was? You can PM me if you prefer.

Shoulders181

Nthusiast
May 17, 2020
Australia
For the fastback I paid $46,900 back in early Feb 2020, no sunroof, put 4,500 ks on it by march...due to a road trip to Bunderberg Qld and back to the Central Coast.
Currently have 11,100 on the clock Over a year later.

Instonians

Feb 10, 2021
Wirral
Hey guys. There's a thread in the General forum for this, but I couldn't find any AU prices listed and figured I'd get the ball rolling.

I'm curious to get an idea on what you paid for your N, and which variant you picked.

I currently drive a Golf, but after test driving the N today I'm a convert. I intend to go back to the dealer on Monday and throw a pile of money at him.
I paid £28,010 for my shadow grey fastback .Then put red stripes and badges on sills,which finish it off great.