• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How many have ordered / picked one up

Picked up mine on Friday, 7 months 2 days after ordering

Attachments

• IMG_20231027_154447__01.jpg
    IMG_20231027_154447__01.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 24
What colour is that?
It’s standard polar white,but looks like a satin/pearl finish in this photo,shame it doesn’t look the same in the flesh,as I really liked the look in the photo,probably the guy who took the pic had some filter open on his phone.

Reactions: YNWaN
If you're after a car this year, keep an eye on this forum for when the boats are coming in, I have found from watching this thread and FB owners club, within a week of the boat docking there is always cancelled orders up for grabs. This is due to the fact the dealers don't actually know themselves when a large majority of the stock is coming in until it hits the docks. At least in the UK.

Also Gloucester seem to be pretty on the ball with getting their cars in within a few months if you aren't fussy on spec and colour. Think all are PB no extras.
I work at Hyundai leeds and we've got i20N in PB + Bose or i30N DCT in dark knight + N-light seats both on-site