• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

HELP!!!!! AFTERMARKET INTAKE MANIFOLD FOR THE VN AND i30N

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
I had the opportunity to have a good talk with Daniel, Owner of Impossible Fab, regarding the production of an aftermarket Intake Manifold for both the i30N and Veloster N.

The purposed intake manifold will come standard with port injection and nitrous port (blocked off and the option is there for future use.) It will be designed to handle lower/higher horsepower and boosted engine applications.

With this project, Impossible Fab will be taking care of the design and development, then handing off the design for fabrication to one of two possible local fabricators. It hasn't been decided yet which one/s. However, they're both outstanding fabricators nevertheless.

If you're considering upgrading your intake manifold in the near future for a more efficient unit, it's time to speak up. I need you to post your interest here. I don't have approximated prices as of this time. It's simply a proposal to find out if there are enough people interested in the project, so they can begin the process.

You know I'll pursue this project it's eventual completion, just like I've done with others. If you're not interested in having one developed, please don't post. Just those who are really interested in the manifolds development and would consider purchasing one.

We can discuss the wherefores and whatnots as much as you like but I need a confirmation from you individually. Keeping mind in the end, it's about those who are actually interested with its development and production.

The intake manifold is one of the easiest pieces to upgrade on either the i30N or VN. It will net good gains as well. I've utilized aftermarket manifolds in nearly every build I've done. With other builds, I've generally neted between 15-25 whp with such an upgrade. With a bored TB a solid 20-25 whp increase. Of course, this is also dependent upon your modifications.

Thank gents, let's see how it goes. As I get feedback from Impossible Fab, I'll pass it along.

Below is just one example of the work done and proposed;
3sge beams intake manifold WELDSPEED.jpeg

Thank you for the post. Our aim is to make the best parts we can for the i30n and Veloster. We really value the community's input to help us design parts the way you want them.

Just a little back sorry about us. For the past 7 years we have been design and building custom street and time attack car. Over this time we have become well respect in our local tuning community for the crazy cars we build, which has given us the opportunity to form friendship with out local and extremely well know performance parts brand. Who we are now actively encouraging to work with us to develop part for the i30n.

Please if you have any suggestions for part you would like made for the i30n and Veloster platform, don't hesitate to contact us. Literally no idea is a bad idea. If we think it's viable, we'll make it! We currently have 30+ parts in the pipe line and we are more then happy to grow that list.

impossiblefab@gmail.com
Thanks, Daniel.

I’m still waiting for a car to come about in my price range but I’d be interested in one. Love me Australian made stuff.
From memory you guys are in Holsworthy, NSW? I’m not too far away if you need some member recon ;) But again I don’t have the car yet

@R Veloster N the velossa tech snorkel work you did was amazing, now this? The work you do is too selfless

Reactions: R Veloster N
In addition to the intake manifold, I would say to build a big turbo exhaust manifold with tial connection and external wastegate

Let's please try to keep it to the "Intake Manifold" proposal right now, as the title suggests. This^is another discussion altogether. :)

Welcome and enjoy the forum. Please review the forum rules here;
https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/forum-rules.1217/

Please,
make sure you utilize the search engine at the top right of the page to find topics you're interested in. There's ongoing discussions on nearly every subject your interested in, including a turbo manifold and upgraded turbo. :)

Last edited:
Let's please try to keep it to the "Intake Manifold" proposal right now, as the title suggests. This^is another discussion altogether. :)

Welcome and enjoy the forum. Please review the forum rules here;
https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/forum-rules.1217/

Please,
make sure you utilize the search engine at the top right of the page to find topics you're interested in. There's ongoing discussions on nearly every subject your interested in, including a turbo manifold and upgraded turbo. :)

Ok received
I apologize

No apologies necessary but thank you! Let's just focus on if there's enough interest for IFX to develop and producer right now.:)

Take a look at the other threads I posted. There's some information there, to peak your interest.

Non è un problema, ma grazie per averlo detto. Concentriamoci solo sul fatto se c'è abbastanza interesse per IFX per sviluppare e produrre in questo momento. :)

Date un'occhiata agli altri thread che ho postato. Ci sono alcune informazioni lì, per aumentare il vostro interesse.:)

Salud

Last edited: