• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Hello from Leamington ✌️

Delwync

Jun 12, 2018
Coventry
I get my i30 N on the 20th. Can't wait!! Anything special I should know or do with my car that they don't tell you at the dealership?

Reactions: BadShadd
@Delwync I work at Warwick Uni, so may see you and your i30N about! Be nice to see one as since I've had one, I've seen one this morning and that's it!

Reactions: Delwync
@Delwync they’re really unusual to see, I only saw this one by compete chance today!

Out of curiosity which dealer did you buy from? If it’s the one from Cov near Sainsbury’s watch out for one of the service guys on the desk, he’s ridiculously rude!! Agree with @speedking youll her more answers here than from a dealer.

@Delwync I've only been in there to get my replacement washers, but the guy was properly rude :rolleyes: So bad it nearly made me laugh, kept correcting me and all sorts. On the plus side, they've got a tech there called James, I think, and he's a really nice bloke. Came out and spoke with me about the car and what to do about a few bits and he was genuinely nice, keen and knew cars which made a change! I'll probably end up taking it back there because there isn't much choice.

What colour have you gone for?

@_Emma Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to speak to James.

I've gone for the Clean Slate. It looked the best in the brochure. The sales guy didn't even have any official photos off it and just found some dodgy ones on the internet. But from @paul-h photos on IG I know I've gone for the right colour!

What colour do you have?

@Delwync I have clean slate as well! It’s a nice colour, it shows up all the dirt but I’ve got over that now...I think

Just been told by the dealership today that the 4 clean slate they had in the country have already been sold before my finance papers were accepted, so now they are going to try and get me a PB colour. If they can't then I will have to wait upto 3 months. I am so annoyed!!

Reactions: asd
@Delwync what?! That’s awful!! How did they even give you a delivery date if you didn’t have a car?!

@_Emma I know it's shit! I can only presume when I first ordered it they had them in stock but by the time my finance papers had gone in they had been sold. Grrrr:( :(

@Delwync bit as soon as you put the deposit down they reserve the car? That’s bullshit. The more I see the more I get angry with Hyundai and their crap dealers (I have had an email from them today which has made me loopy so I’m probably not the best person to ask :mad:)

@Delwync I call bullshit on that, they’ve messed up there. I had to put a minimum £250 down to secure the car and then it was mine. And once you’ve signed the paperwork the car gets reserved on the system because they have to do it all on line whilst you’re filling everything out? There no way they can give you a delivery date if you don’t have a car! They’re infuriating. I didn’t get mine from there, they were rude when I asked about it so gave up. I’m properly annoyed for you. Might be worth trying other dealers? But round by us they’re utter crap tbh. I know Birmingham has a clean slate demo, but the deal they offered me on it was rubbish. Cov has a brand new PB when I was there the other day too

Reactions: Delwync and asd
I’m between Leam and Stratford. I’ll keep an eye out for you! (Still waiting to see another i30N ‘out there’!).