• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Hello from Greece

menlab

Nthusiast
Mar 31, 2019
Greece
Good day everyone.

This is Kleo, reporting from Greece. Owner of a Seat Leon II 2.0T FSI FR (not stock) and a Hyundai Getz 1.300cc.
Searching for a new toy, I mean car, I came across this i30N hatch. After watching almost all videos that I could understand the language, it was pretty clear what I should get. Cupras, gtis etc where already absent from my list.

So currently I am waiting for my 2019 w/gpf micron gray i30N performance pack to arrive (late May or June). No lux pack or p.roof. Great!

Cheers

Καλω
Good day everyone.

This is Kleo, reporting from Greece. Owner of a Seat Leon II 2.0T FSI FR (not stock) and a Hyundai Getz 1.300cc.
Searching for a new toy, I mean car, I came across this i30N hatch. After watching almost all videos that I could understand the language, it was pretty clear what I should get. Cupras, gtis etc where already absent from my list.

So currently I am waiting for my 2019 w/gpf micron gray i30N performance pack to arrive (late May or June). No lux pack or p.roof. Great!

Cheers
Good day everyone.

Cheers
Καλώς ήρθες . και εγώ έχω παραγγείλει fastaback Ν, περιμένω για Ιούλιο..

Reactions: menlab
Ευχαριστώ πολύ. Ιουλιος επίσης.... αναμονή λοιπόν

Καλώς ήρθατε παιδιά!υπομονή μέχρι την παραλαβή..δύσκολο διάστημα αλλά αξίζει!

Reactions: Alexandros
Knock knock, who's there?

Got my toy yesterday finally (06/06/2019) ! And it is fantastic. Huge upgrade in every aspect (expect power/torque, which I don't even care) in comparison to VAG. Haven't seen everything and in full potential cause I am slowly breaking-in everything (engine, clutch, brakes, tires).

I'll get some pictures at some time.

I will just make some points/comments on things what I read in this forum maybe, and youtube reviews in general.
1. Interior quality: Lots of soft plastics, and the hard ones are sooo decent. Might not be golf quality, but it is still high enough.
2. Clutch weight: Some said (videos) that it was a little heavy, whaaaat ?!!? The clutch is like feather ! It took me like 20ish start/stops to get used to it due to its light weight.... while coming from my seat leon that needs 35KGs to fully depress it LOL!

@Alexandros
Although you said like July for your car, was that you by any chance on Thursday 06/06/2019 the guy that was getting his p.blue fastback N (with some extra front sensors, keyless start, mirrors and leather seats) :p ?

That's it for now ;)

Last edited:
That's why I shoot from a basement, I am hiding :p.
Anyway I have low mileage and still on breaking in process, I have not heard and firecrackers from the exhaust yet xd