• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Hello from Canada

DevsN-Line

Aug 1, 2020
Canada
Hi guys! As you’ve guessed I’m new!
just brought home an Elantra GT N-line on Wednesday, I’m guessing it’s the equivalent to an I30 n?
it’s got pano roof, 6 speed Manual and a whole whack of other stuff all your cars have too. This forum kept popping up in my search for various parts, splitters/diffusers etc, so I’ve decided to settle in!25DB11DD-D98C-4F51-8DB3-5C98BC48C80E.jpeg

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
just brought home an Elantra GT N-line on Wednesday, I’m guessing it’s the equivalent to an I30 n?
it’s got pano roof, 6 speed Manual and a whole whack of other stuff all your cars have too. This forum kept popping up in my search for various parts, splitters/diffusers etc, so I’ve decided to settle in!
Not exactly equivalent (completely different driveline, suspension, etc.) but who cares?! We're not elitist - still a great little car with plenty of punch you have there so welcome aboard. There's other N-line champions here too so get comfy and enjoy the forum 😉.

Reactions: DevsN-Line

alpiv64

Jul 2, 2019
Australia
it’s got pano roof, 6 speed Manual and a whole whack of other stuff all your cars have too. This forum kept popping up in my search for various parts, splitters/diffusers etc, so I’ve decided to settle in!View attachment 14555
Welcome , I normally spend 5 months of the year in BC and the other time in Australia . Happy motoring