• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Hello from another i30N owner - UK

Hasan_Baksh

Jul 15, 2020
Manchester
After much waiting - I finally collected my new i30n Performance in Performance Blue over the weekend.
Now if only this run-in period can hurry on by so I can start giving it some beans!
I've previously owned the mk7 Fiesta St and most recently a BMW M140i Shadow Edition which was part-exchanged towards my new i30n.
Already loving being back in a manual and hoping for many exciting miles to come!

loafer-N77

Staff member
Feb 4, 2019
UK
Welcome mate, glad you're enjoying the car.

Loads of info all over this site covering pretty much everything (thus far) for these brilliant motors.
Take your time and digest as much as you can as there is lots to take in :)

Hasan_Baksh

Jul 15, 2020
Manchester
Welcome aboard, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence ain't it.

I've got my beady eye's on a BMW 140i.
The m140i's really are great cars - well refined, premium and definitely fast which makes it a great GT car with a cracking engine! They just don't seem to have as much soul and excitement and that fun edge that properly sorted hot hatches should have in my eyes, and start to fall apart a bit when pressing on. Either way, both are great machines at slightly different ends of the spectrum!