• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N Having a little trouble with seating position. Any tips?

i30n_brummie

Feb 18, 2021
UK
Hi

So a little background:
My previous car I had for 7 years (which was also my first car) and I was comfortable in it.
I've had the i30 for 11 days now. Not exactly driving it everyday but I've been making minor adjustments to the seating position every couple days.

My current issue is a bit of left foot pain after going for a drive. Nothing major but definitely noticeable.

Any tips or any guide I could use to find the best position?

Jajodu

Nthusiast
Nov 11, 2018
Bishops Stortford
Hi

So a little background:
My previous car I had for 7 years (which was also my first car) and I was comfortable in it.
I've had the i30 for 11 days now. Not exactly driving it everyday but I've been making minor adjustments to the seating position every couple days.

My current issue is a bit of left foot pain after going for a drive. Nothing major but definitely noticeable.

Any tips or any guide I could use to find the best position?
Use the tilt adjustment and play with that. I mean the seat see-saw one, not the backrest.