• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wheels Going Wide - 265/35R18 Tire Setup with Stock Fenders, Measurements Included

Cygnus X-1

Perhaps the suspension has been revised, as the majority of the public reviews were pre-release. Thanks to you both for the feedback, although I take @Chefgoot’s info with a grain of salt as his is a non-PP with 18s.

19s & bumpy roads in my area still have me leaning towards a slightly softer spring setup to reduce the risk of bending rims.

Last edited:
Perhaps the suspension has been revised, as the majority of the public reviews were pre-release. Thanks to you both for the feedback, although I take @Chefgoot’s info with a grain of salt as his is a non-PP with 18s.

19s & bumpy roads in my area still have me leaning towards a slightly softer spring setup to reduce the risk of bending rims.
You are incorrect. I have the PP. Put on 18's to get better (and wider) tires for autocross.

Cygnus X-1

That’s what I was hoping, as well. One alternative would be to swap my PP front setup with someone’s non-PP front setup.

Not sure if I really want to go that route just yet.