• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Genuine Hyundai N Car Mats...

Stash-N

Thanks Bill! It certainly helps having someone from HA on our side....

I will let you know if and when I get the mats.
Yes, I will second that thought. (although I don't think we have sides) Having Bill on the forum gives the forum members a more direct link to Hyundai when "DealerLand" lets us down or provides conflicting information. It is great too that Bill is currently driving an i30 N daily and has intimate knowledge of it as a driver.
From whatever way you look at it this is very good customer service and of course PR. This is something that was not possible B.I (Before Internet)
Bill and Hyundai (Australia) should be applauded for their continued efforts to make the N cars a resounding success for Hyundai and its customers..
Sounding like a real fan boy here. I will step off the soap box now.....:rolleyes:

Corsa59

For your reference, mats part number is G4A20APH00.

Anyone else who has had this issue, as above, please ‘conversation’ me with your name, dealer name and ideally VIN as well. We will sort next week.

Hi Bill,

Just letting you know, I got my carpet mats. The dealership rang me to let me know they were in, I couldn't get there, so my salesman (who lives close to me) dropped them off to my home last Sunday. Thanks greatly for your assistance.

I just want to add, I think they are great. The N is excellent, and I love the way they seem to have a velcro type backing on them, so when you place them in the car, they "stick" to the original carpet. I am sure the positioning pegs are not needed.

IMG_4912.JPG IMG_4913.JPG IMG_4914.JPG IMG_4921.JPG

IMG_4922.JPG

N130i

Took me a bit longer than expected, but I'm confident we can solve this quickly now. Sorry for the delay.

I need whoever is waiting for mats to contact me via 'Start Conversation' and give me your name and the name of the dealer - and the VIN for the car.

Also, if you've ordered a car and are expecting it soon, but you have been told there is a delay on N mats, please do the same. Convo me with full name (or order name if you've ordered it through your company) and dealer name.

We have plenty of mats in stock, it shouldn't be an issue once we action it here.

Kind regards,

BT
(Hyundai Australia)
Hi Bill,

When will Australia be having rubber mats available for purchase?

Stash-N

Ebay have some "all weather" rubber floor mats for i30PD 2017 onwards. 5 piece. Small mat for the transmission hump. $89.00 AUD Not specific to the N but should fit.
1565937240990.png
No I am not the seller ;) Just thought I should get that in early. :):cool:

Ebay have some "all weather" rubber floor mats for i30PD 2017 onwards. 5 piece. Small mat for the transmission hump. $89.00 AUD Not specific to the N but should fit.
View attachment 8740
No I am not the seller ;) Just thought I should get that in early. :):cool:
I bought these and unfortunately the mat holes do not line up with the hooks :( so i had to drill holes in each. Still coming up with a solution with the big hole on the passenger side...

Driver Side.jpg Passenger side.jpg