• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Gauges

Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS

Yes I understand but just relax, breath and repeat it until you are calmer and less frustrated. Look if all else fails, you plug the Tee connectors, install the gauge where you want it. Get the electrical connected. Then just put everything back as it was, until we find a solution.

Might be a pain in the arse now but will help you in the short term.:)

Do you have transport to get you to the Auto Parts store or do you have the right size vacuum plugs available at home?

It would be really helpful, if I had my throttle body back from Maxbore. I could tell you where the vacuum line enters. Then you can tap that line directly. You have to be behind the TB to pull boost. it's the only way I know of at the moment to pull boost pressure.

The two guys I emailed are busy at the moment and will get back to me as soon as they can.

Did you try calling SXTH Element direct and ask them?
Got it figured out thanks to 1FastStagea. So originally where we thought was the right spot is a vacuum chamber which helps with overboost protection. Below is a pic of the correct place Incase anyone ever plans to tackle this feat lol. As frustrating as this adventure was I must say the end results are mighty satisfying :cool: DB4ACF1D-E058-48AC-82DA-0D0F7AABFDC9.jpeg 34C93392-6949-4791-A544-CB24C8DBB4E3.jpeg

GazmaN

Got it figured out thanks to 1FastStagea. So originally where we thought was the right spot is a vacuum chamber which helps with overboost protection. Below is a pic of the correct place Incase anyone ever plans to tackle this feat lol. As frustrating as this adventure was I must say the end results are mighty satisfying :cool: View attachment 12035 View attachment 12036
Yeah good job. And the gauge cluster looks sexy as all get-out.