• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Garage clean up - some low mileage Oem parts for i30n Performance

TarmoT

Nthusiast
Feb 25, 2018
Poland
Because I need some space in my garage, I made decision to sell most of Oem parts I have been keeping for case if I need to turn my car back to stock.
But my plans have been moving to another direction and now it is almost impossible to make it back stock anymore :)

1. Full original suspension set to offer (all 4 adaptive dampers + original springs), mileage of springs 2500km, mileage of dampers 6000km - 799€,

2. Full original clutch (dual-mass FW, plate, disc, release bearing), mileage 6000km and condition very good - 499€

3. Original non GPF downpipe with flex pipe, mileage 2000km - 899€

4. Full set of used brake discs and brake pads, condition of discs 80%, front brake pads 65%, rear pads 85% - 399€

5. Set of Performance package Alcantara full el. front seats + rear seat with back rests, condition like brand new - 999€

Almost all parts (exc seats) can be shipped all over the Europe !

Shipping front and rear seats must be organised by buyer.

Location of parts: Gdansk Poland

Reactions: GazmaN
That clutch is a bargain, if I lived in Europe I'd grab it as a back-up.

$4K Aussie beer tickets for a factory replacement here (including labour of course, but still insane...).

Reactions: TarmoT