• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

G82 BMW M4.....Thoughts?

What's your opinion on the design of the new M4?

• Yes, the design is beautiful .

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No, it looks horrendous.

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Price of newer model M5's are starting to drop quite nicely!
yup, once that initial depreciation is gone, you're in the same price point. obviously those cars are different in terms of driving experience given the size/power/etc., yet, very difficult to justify such layout

at the same time, who am I to judge, I can't afford anything at this point without getting into more debt loooooooool

My wife would love a Mustang and I do think we’ll probably realise that dream in 3 years. The proper one though. Not the kid on 2.3 litre model;)

Reactions: _Emma and icelink
My wife would love a Mustang and I do think we’ll probably realise that dream in 3 years. The proper one though. Not the kid on 2.3 litre model;)
second that. really would love to get that 5.0 beast just for the sheer sound

Reactions: Crocoman

I hired a new 2018 5.0L Mustang in Australia and put about 1000 miles on it over 5 days. The verdict is, it's a thinly disguised track car and was far less livable than I was expecting. To give an abbreviated review, the 3 things I liked were: the sound of the V8 (it has an active exhaust volume that goes from acceptable to your mother in law up to wake up the street), the heated/cooled seats, and the adaptive cruise control. The 3 things I really disliked were: dreadful visibility all round, the need to take a taxi to get across the ultra wide door sills when getting in and out, and the rock hard ride (even with the car in normal mode my passenger couldn't read his phone at highway cruising speeds).

Make sure you can live with it's foibles before you hand over the cash. Down here I get get a fairly decent 3 series BMW or Merc C class for that money.

@r_anderson96 I shouldn’t laugh but 😂

‘Beauty comes in all shapes and forms, even pig noses!’

^Needs to go on one of those ‘live, laugh, love’ signs 😂🤢

Reactions: r_anderson96