• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Frustrated by Alerts

speedking

Nthusiast
Jan 20, 2018
Warrington, UK
The Alerts tab shows that I have 4 alerts. I drop it down and go to read one of the listed threads. Now the other alerts are 'cancelled' and I get no notification.

The 'unread' ones might be in a slightly different colour(?), but it is frustrating that the counter doesn't just reduce by 1 and the unread alerts are still announced and visible.

Any configuration changes that could be tweaked?

asd

Feb 12, 2018
Poznań, Poland
The Alerts tab shows that I have 4 alerts. I drop it down and go to read one of the listed threads. Now the other alerts are 'cancelled' and I get no notification.

The 'unread' ones might be in a slightly different colour(?), but it is frustrating that the counter doesn't just reduce by 1 and the unread alerts are still announced and visible.

Any configuration changes that could be tweaked?
I mentioned this in some earlier post. The alerts used to have an icon marking them as 'unread'... But then the forum theme changed and the alert icons are gone.

When I log on and there are 14 alerts, I literally have to count them as I open those threads to know which are still new and which are old.