• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N Front calliper N Decal

Who! Me.

Apr 4, 2018
Belfast
I fancy painting the Callipers as the finish leaves a lot to be desired as it is patchy looking and not uniform on the calliper it is ok looking but isn’t up to what I would call a perfect finish maybe Hyundai did this as an after thought and someone was in a rush doing it so I’m thinking of refreshing the callipers. Trouble is I can not see anywhere that would sell the front calliper decal that is present on the 275 model, so if I paint over everything that decal will disappear and it will look like it is the 250 model.

Has anyone any advice where these decals can be purchased maybe even consider another colour of paint although my thinking is stick to the original colour if I can’t get the decal for the front callipers then I’ll definitely change the colour.

Has anyone any pointers on obtaining the front brake calliper decal.

Who! Me.

Apr 4, 2018
Belfast
Hello

Thank you for the heads up and for the link unfortunately the seller does not post to the United Kingdom but they have another e bay shop and seemingly they do post another thing their emblem is only 55mm Wide x 22mm High whereas the emblem on the stock calliper is 30mm high x 70mm wide so you would need to contact the seller and ask for a custom emblem at a heightened expense worth doing to keep the integrity of the car as without it would look odd on the 275 model. I will e mail them and ask for a custom emblem and report back what they say.

E BAY Item # 202936399268

n emblem.JPG

Mingy

Mar 21, 2018
Sydney
Ahh ok, i didn’t realise, hopefully they can sort you out. My calipers are being redone in the next few weeks, i’ll post photos once completed.

Reactions: Kobrah and GazmaN

Who! Me.

Apr 4, 2018
Belfast
Waiting on the Foliatec brake calliper paint so put the car on jack stands took two wheels off the car and proceeded to de grease round the nooks and crannies of the callipers just leaving them in situ, god it never stops bleeding black grease and dirt when will it ever stop as they have to be scrupulously clean for the neon as everything is based on the white base coat as the neon paint is very clear and it is the base coat that throws out the neon colour strangely enough. Have to say factory paint job on the callipers is very poor at least me doing this will look far nicer when finished I'll do the same upload some pictures so you can see the end result.

I went for neon orange should make a nice change from the red. different. The eBay shop replied below in brackets.

(We can easily change the dimensions which is not a problem. however we are not able to provide international shipping at this stage due to COVID-19.

Apparently UK is due back online soon as per Australia posts latest memo).