• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

FORUM UPGRADES

Couple of issues since the forum change. I get emails informing me that there are new posts in watched threads, it I followed the link in the email it would bring me directly to the thread, not any longer, just brings me to the root of the forum.

Secondly the fonts on the email messages as outlined above are huge. The N is about 2" High.

Last edited:
Haha! Thanks for your support. Unfortunately this clunky old tablet I'm using right now is so ancient it doesn't even have dark theme/mode option. Best I grab another ale...cheers!
Dark Theme can be set within the board software, independent from the device you're using. Goto settings => preferences => style and choose "Dark Theme - n-cars.net". And maybe try something different than ale? ;-)
I personally prefer some Guiness or german "Hefeweizen"...

Cheers,
Joshua

• Love
Reactions: GazmaN
Dark Theme can be set within the board software, independent from the device you're using. Goto settings => preferences => style and choose "Dark Theme - n-cars.net". And maybe try something different than ale? ;-)
I personally prefer some Guiness or german "Hefeweizen"...

Cheers,
Joshua
You, sir, are a legend. Thankyou for this, you're a life (or rather eye) saver. So much better. I am celebrating the darkness with an Extra Stout. Cheers mate.

Reactions: Joshua
Yeah there was a ton of adverts again last night on the mobile site, almost unusable.

But none now it seems.....?

Why are there adds in the first place? I host a domain for 32€ per year with all modern features. Forum software is freely available. If no other option ask 1€ per year to members.

These adds are out of control!!

Reactions: Kobrah and Jajodu
Nice, N-Cars is now a verified Brave publisher!
ZlNEe3w.png

Reactions: Bu11eT