• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Forum Suggestions & Ideas

Would love a N-car sticker and think that a track day section is a great idea personally I'm thinking about doing a track day at Bedford autrodrome and would love it if we could convince a group of us to come along

Reactions: KevinM and liam_b
agreed, a forum sticker would be great and i would like to see some club meets organised, if these are something like track days then we could benefit from bulk discounts. but even if we just all met in a pub car park it would be nice to put faces to names/ usernames. although this might be a challenge considering non uk members and also the distance of uk members.

Reactions: Olitom32
agreed, a forum sticker would be great and i would like to see some club meets organised, if these are something like track days then we could benefit from bulk discounts. but even if we just all met in a pub car park it would be nice to put faces to names/ usernames. although this might be a challenge considering non uk members and also the distance of uk members.

Haha, I’ll need my car first!

Can you please allow "short" search terms in the forum search box? I just searched for "ECO" but was shown this instead of the search results...

3t7AWFH.png

Can you please allow "short" search terms in the forum search box? I just searched for "ECO" but was shown this instead of the search results...

3t7AWFH.png

I’ve tried out a few 3 letter words and they seem to be ok but I get the same message with ‘eco’.
I think it’s a case of it being too common rather than too short.
Worrying for a ‘performance car website’ :D
We’ll make a note and see what we can do to adjust.

Reactions: Simo
A couple of suggestions, especially as there seem to be an unfortunate number of forum members still waiting on their cars (or even for Hyundai to officially announce availability in their country... haha I'm looking at you Hyundai Australia!):
- indicate who is an owner via a special "N" badge on their forum member info (the one at the side of each forum post they contribute)
- add an "Ask an Owner" section where those as yet unable to enjoy a test drive, or otherwise curious, can ask forum members who are owners any questions not answered in general marketing or online reviews
- add a little country flag to forum member's info indicative of where we live

After logging in, still the first thing on the forum main page is the 'Sign up' Invitation frame...

Also noticed that in-post youtube videos don't always display correctly overlapping text:
upload_2018-2-13_14-0-44.png

I am on up-to-date firefox.

Pasting images from clipboard was a nice surprise tho :)

Edit: Ok, my bad, only now do I see that is not overlapping, silly me.