• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Forum Suggestions & Ideas

Hello,

can "Polish N owners" forum be created, as there are couple of us here?

Thank you in advance!
Sorted!

Hungarian also added after requests..

Also: Country specific forums sorted alphabetically maybe? :)
Yes sorry about the random order! Will be sorted in update soon! Lots of other features coming also!

Reactions: asd
There should be an function to mute specific Forums for ex. "Czech & Slovak N Owners", cause I dont speak Czech.

So the Threads from this Forum do not appear in my "Latest Post"-List

Reactions: padigree
How about a Shoutbox / Chatbox for real Spam, so we can keep the Forums clean.
Here an example how it could look.

shoutbox.png

How's the shoutbox related to spam?

shoutbox would be nice to discuss short topics, or just have a fun talk.. so its kind of spam, not?
for ex. i want to tell you i just hit 66'666km with my N. - in my opinion thats not worth opening a thread.

There is a shoutbox/chatbox, it's called "Latest profile posts", funnily enough it's where yours in your picture is.

arent those just status updates for the profile? like on facebook?
probably i misunderstood the usage of this box

So you mean something more like a (realtime) chatbox for normal chat, like you would do on whatsapp, messenger, etc?

Reactions: dowa1
Done!

Anyone fancy moderating the Spanish section?!

Not sure if I'm fancy enough, but since I requested it, I propose myself. I'll give a shout at the 2 or 3 spanish members I have located to let them know the subforum is active.

Thank you @IN_30N

I have some years of moderation experiencie in the Spanish Megane 2 owners club. If some help is needed, you can count on me.

Reactions: iori3000gt
I see there are certain organizations and individuals that are designing and offering parts. Might make sense to have a vendor program with different tiers, hopefully very affordable (or free) for individuals and low-cost for larger organizations.

Then those offering parts can join and be labeled as vendors so we know which are official or not.

I see there are certain organizations and individuals that are designing and offering parts. Might make sense to have a vendor program with different tiers, hopefully very affordable (or free) for individuals and low-cost for larger organizations.

Then those offering parts can join and be labeled as vendors so we know which are official or not.

Sent PM regarding this.

What we need sooner rather than later is another complete section for N-Line cars. And several sub-sections for various models of N-Line cars, up coming models, etc, etc.

Whether i30N or VN owners like it or not, the N-Lines are here and here to stay.

I welcome them to the forum, but I don't really want to trawl through questions about N-Line features, specifications, performance mods, suspension improvements, brake upgrades etc that are all completely irrelevant to the N and N performance. The suspension, brakes, engine are all so different in these cars.

Anybody else agree?