• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Forum Suggestions & Ideas

You're funny. I like this one, can we adopt him @Bu11eT pretty pleaaase?

I think you mean these that Bu11et took care of. Damn, I was too slow again, he's winning on the bots banning contest. 😝

View attachment 22074

Anyway, concerning the spamming, what you see is actually 1/10 of what passes through security, and it's still getting flagged, so it's not that bad. It's part of our morning routine, always fun taking care of a few bots, but we're having a discussion about a few changes that will improve the situation vastly.

Top Secret, of course.
Don't tell anyone.
My bad; because I don't get to see the work that goes on behind the scenes I had assumed that (because he appeared online first) that Bu11et had been the Sword of Damocles for today's incursions. Upon reflection, I know how it feels to have your own hard work proclaimed as anothers, so in the spirit of fairness, I partially redirect my praise to your good self. I trust that this will assist in the strengthening of your reputation in the Bot-Slaying hall of fame.

Reactions: Bu11eT
Jeezo, the Spambots are having a field day of late! Barely a day goes by without an 'Air Alaska' thread blitz ...

errmmmm yes, we know!!

We currently are being hassled by a very persitant attacker and some particular ones are slipping through the auto-capture at the moment which (if a Mod doesn't get to them first) people are kindly flagging up as Spam and we are removing straight away.

Thats on top of the ton of them daily that are removed before even getting on to the main forum and nobody even gets to see.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Come on @Bu11eT .....try harder :p

Hello, i'm sorry if the information has already been given but i don'f find it.

Someone know how to create a section in the "country specific forum"?

I'd like to create "French N owners" group but i don't know how to do that...

Thanks for your help.