• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Engine Forge turbo inlet adapter

Wow, after seeing these last two reviews it has me thinking... Waste of money? Very unfortunate as I wanted this once a closed box design CAI is available. I'd love to hear more reviews.

Thx.

-M

R Veloster N

Yep, you will have to bend the turbo coolant line. A lot less space than the i30N unfortunately.

Personally, I haven’t noticed anything after installing my inlet pipe. To top things off, forge sent me a black adaptor instead of red .
Talk to Forge thru email and they will address any issues. They are open and responsive. They have always been this way by my recollection and interaction. We all make mistakes, it's how we recover from them, which sets us apart.:)

If you need my assistance, I have a red adapter you're welcome to. I have the red turbo adapter in place of the normal adapter and I presume this is what you require. Shoot me a PM and we'll exchange info, to make it happen.

Please do give Forge and yourself the benefit, so to speak and I'm quite sure they will make it right:)

Last edited:

Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS

Wow, after seeing these last two reviews it has me thinking... Waste of money? Very unfortunate as I wanted this once a closed box design CAI is available. I'd love to hear more reviews.

Thx.

-M
I have one on my car and imho I feel a slight difference in the way the car pulls (smoother)and the pitch of the induction noise. I drove the car for about a week with just the forge intake and after adding the inlet delete I noticed a difference right away. Not to mention I like the look of the adapter as opposed to the cast turbo neck. My opinion worth every penny

I'm in agreement. The same, throttle response is smoother^, turbo spools up more readily & quicker.

I'm doing a bit of logging and comparison with the OEM logs. It will take a little while but fairly confident in seeing the benefits, that I've already noticed.