• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover

Engine FORGE MOTORSPORTS FMIC INSTALL

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
No problem, are you in a hurry? I would say if not, then wait for the Forge Motorsport FMIC.

However, you can purchase the current unit and just use the template @[B]bunvnpp[/B] made and it will work just fine. One requires the removal of the temp sensor bracket and the modification to the air curtain. The other completely removes the collapsible bumper and replaces it with their own brace and has no air curtain.

We talked about the
removal of the collapsible bumper in length. So you have to make a decision, as to whether it's expedient or not.

I know Forge Motorsport warranty and how they back the product. When you get down to
comparison, I believe the Forge FMIC is better constructed and coated, which is better for longevity.

But it comes down to what you believe is more important. :)

bunvnpp

Dec 18, 2019
United States
The reason for me getting Forge over the other brands is the quality and how much Forge stand by their product. I also didn't want to wait, which lead me to getting it sooner lol. If you are not wanting to wait and maybe there is a sale going on, you can find the template here:

Ghost

Aug 14, 2019
Northeast
Ya, I'm waiting too. I'm trying to be patient but it so hard to do! lol... That is one of my last mods.... Then I can start saving money again! Yeah!!! lol...

Br,

-Mike