• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover

Engine FORGE MOTORSPORTS - FMIC Install Guide

No problem, are you in a hurry? I would say if not, then wait for the Forge Motorsport FMIC.

The FMIC requires the removal of the temp sensor bracket and the modification to the air curtain. The other completely removes the collapsible bumper and replaces it with their own brace and has no air curtain.

We talked about the
removal of the collapsible bumper in length. So you have to make a decision, as to whether it's expedient or not.

I know Forge Motorsport warranty and how they back the product. When you get down to
comparison, I believe the Forge FMIC is better constructed and coated, which is better for longevity.

But it comes down to what you believe is more important. :)

Last edited:
The reason for me getting Forge over the other brands is the quality and how much Forge stand by their product. I also didn't want to wait, which lead me to getting it sooner lol. If you are not wanting to wait and maybe there is a sale going on, you can find the template here:

Ya, I'm waiting too. I'm trying to be patient but it so hard to do! lol... That is one of my last mods.... Then I can start saving money again! Yeah!!! lol...

Br,

-Mike

New modified Forge Motorsport FMIC is, mounted and fits as it is suppose to. Forge Motorsport has been notified with photos and the necessary information. Updated FMIC will be in production soon.

Everything is mounted the same as before and it fits directly to the bumper facia. Please make sure you check your hose clamps and their position on the silicone tube as before and noted above. This will make the proper seal against the metal outlet/inlets. I will have photos and instruction of the boost pipe and it's installation soon. :)
IMG_0843.jpeg
IMG_0842.jpeg

Good to know my very recent purchase is a slightly easier install 😃 thanks for all the info! This'll be useful.