• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

r_anderson96

Nthusiast
Oct 14, 2019
Glasgow
First Post,

Was shopping about for a new motor for a while and the i30N just kept jumping out at me. no matter which brand I looked at, audi, bmw, merc, VW I just couldn't help but come back to the Hyundai... A bit of haggling with Arnold shark with no luck, I ended up putting in an order for one through carwow at hyundai tunbridge wells (cracking deal).

One flight from Inverness to Gatwick, 750 miles on the clock a speeding ticket and some cracking photos in glen coe later - I've finally brought it home

All I can say is I cannot stop f*cking smiling, no matter what the car throws at me! I've made the jump from a 0.9 clio TCE to a 271bhp monster and it's absolutely night and day, couldn't be happier.

Let the modifications and refinements begin

Attachments

• IMG_20191116_153525_679.jpg
    IMG_20191116_153525_679.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20191116_153525_682.jpg
    IMG_20191116_153525_682.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 162
First Post,

Was shopping about for a new motor for a while and the i30N just kept jumping out at me. no matter which brand I looked at, audi, bmw, merc, VW I just couldn't help but come back to the Hyundai... A bit of haggling with Arnold shark with no luck, I ended up putting in an order for one through carwow at hyundai tunbridge wells (cracking deal).

One flight from Inverness to Gatwick, 750 miles on the clock a speeding ticket and some cracking photos in glen coe later - I've finally brought it home

All I can say is I cannot stop f*cking smiling, no matter what the car throws at me! I've made the jump from a 0.9 clio TCE to a 271bhp monster and it's absolutely night and day, couldn't be happier.

Back home tomorrow from working offshore for over three weeks.... can't wait to drive her home:DWill need a good thrashing on the journey back!

Back home tomorrow from working offshore for over three weeks.... can't wait to drive her home:DWill need a good thrashing on the journey back!

I've only had mine for three days and now it's parked at Norwich Airport for three weeks while I go offshore. Still only has 150 miles on the clock. I won't be thrashing it on the way home. Unfortunately.

Reactions: r_anderson96
First Post,

Mate, that's how I felt. So I bought one as an xmas prezzie to myself.

Wait until you start adding bits to the car thats when the old bank balance will take a hit along with the cross words from the wife. How much did that cost, oh only £25 cough. I really meant 2.5K

Wait until you start adding bits to the car thats when the old bank balance will take a hit along with the cross words from the wife. How much did that cost, oh only £25 cough. I really meant 2.5K

Fortunately for me, I made the decision early on in life not to have a wife or kids realising that I wanted all my money for me. And cars. And bikes.

I've only had mine for three days and now it's parked at Norwich Airport for three weeks while I go offshore. Still only has 150 miles on the clock. I won't be thrashing it on the way home. Unfortunately.

Yeah it's something to look forward to every time I get back on the beach in Aberdeen! home tomorrow so it'll be getting a raggin!

Yeah it's something to look forward to every time I get back on the beach in Aberdeen! home tomorrow so it'll be getting a raggin!

Yeah! I'm looking forward too, mate. Except I have to look forward another 8-10 days.
I guess you work offshore as well. Where are you working from? I'm currently on Claymore.

Fuck. That's weird. I've not worked on there myself but I used to work for edeco (now Unity) and we had some guys on there for a few years doing well maintenance.