• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

First Review

Love love love the blue seatbelts!!

Quite a likeable pair - enjoyed watching.
Yes, their videos are always entertaining. They've mentioned a few times in previous videos how disappointed they are not to get the i30N in North America.

Yes, their videos are always entertaining. They've mentioned a few times in previous videos how disappointed they are not to get the i30N in North America.

First time I’ve seen a video of theirs! I’d be pretty gutted too if I found out it was coming to my country!!

Only thing I like about Veloster are blue seatbelts. Can't look at the car how ugly it is. My eyes are burning. And yes interior looks nice,small difference between i30 but nice one.

Reactions: Aaron_N and Garth
Wow, it has a really sporty look and looks really good. He's among my candidates for my next car.
I'm pretty sure the Veloster was discontinued in Europe due to low sales. Though they must have sold a few, since there is at least one in my office car park and I see one every week or so on the road.