• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Fastback N release

Was at the dealership again today and asked about when the official press release/announcement would be and they told me it would be on the 15th of Jan. Probably going to have mine on the 17th of Jan.

If anyone's got any questions or photo requests of the Fastback N, feel free to ask!

BadShadd

Looks like I'll be joining the Fastback N club - my wife said 'Yes' if I sell my Lady N Red. Dealer gave me a great quote & trade-in price, but I might have up to 4 weeks to sell it on my own since the weather isn't good & the car is located in Sachsen (Eastern Germany) for the time being. Shadow Grey with everything but the Strut Bar (I can always get that later if necessary).

Anyone else looking to trade / purchase a Fastback N? What color are you interested in?

Anyone looking for a ER N with everything in RLP, Germany? 8000 Km

Howy

I'm not keen on the look (side view) of the fastback and cant really see why Hyundai feel the need to release this? Think they would have a bigger market with an i20N.

I'm not keen on the look (side view) of the fastback and cant really see why Hyundai feel the need to release this? Think they would have a bigger market with an i20N.
While I agree on both I think they first try to cater to the people who search for a sedan-like version of the i30N, and also to have some more press coverage. After all, it's basically the same chassis as the standard i30N, with (technically speaking) rather minor changes to the overall construction.

I'm also pretty sure that the i20N will sell quite good, considering competitors like the Polo GTI and Fiesta ST there's plenty of room for an i20N. TBH, if they were to make an AWD (rally like) version of the i20N I'd probably try to get my hands on one.

Howy

[QUOTE=" if they were to make an AWD (rally like) version of the i20N I'd probably try to get my hands on one.[/QUOTE]
Me too!

Maybe the fastback wasn't really developed for our market but there are still plenty of markets where a saloon type shape is seen as more attractive than a hatchback. The grey colour is great shame it's not available on the hatch yet.
Yeah I think too, look the Audi RS3 Sedan it's very difficult to find it in Swiss but in other countries you found only the Sedan and not the Hatchback.