• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis 'Factory' Lowering

Melovix

Nov 5, 2021
Adelaide
G'day all - just bought an i30n and one of the options that I could take on the car was to have it lowered 10mm. Does anyone know exactly what they would do to achieve this?

Im considering buying some coilovers, but if they've already replaced those with something else I might not need to. I know 10mm isn't a lot, and I'm thinking of lowering it further.

Cheers

one of the options that I could take on the car was to have it lowered 10mm. Does anyone know exactly what they would do to achieve this?
Maybe get four Hyundai sales executives that have grown fat on all the profit they're making from selling these things here at the moment to sit in it? That would probably lower it by 10mm.

I know you can get Hyundai-approved Eibach springs fitted by dealers in Germany but I've heard no mention of any such / similar option in Australia...

AFAIK the project C comes with different springs from factory giving it a 10mm lowering. But have not yet heard about this being an optional package you can choose

Yup, no such factory option. Was this on an official spec sheet or something the dealer offered on the side?

An alternative of the "4 fat dudes" option is them giving you the car with flat tyres 😆

The Eibach Pro Kit springs hit exactly my taste of aesthetic and comfort for road use.
The comfort doesn't change compared to the factory springs. But you can feel a sharpening at corner entry.

P1030849_clean3.jpg

Very thanks Shadow-Flo.
It has been very beautiful.
the most important thing is not to lose comfort.
The new tires that you have stand out more than the series one?

Just 5mm. ET50 vs. ET55 original. But downsized from OEM 19" to 8x18 235/40. Most important for performance AND comfort matters.

I'm a little late to this thread, however I have ordered my car with this option... its listed as a performance accessory on the hyundai AU website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915-000628_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220915-000628_Chrome.jpg
    980.6 KB · Views: 33
It claims 10mm drop which I'd be happy with as I would like a better stance without a loss of practicality ... I'd also be keen to see a picture of a car with this installed 😀 if anyone has it🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️