• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Experience with bigger intercooler

I had a code that took off 8 euro's. lol.... Some is better than none I've always said.... lol.... ;)

Best regards,

-Mike

• Haha
Reactions: R Veloster N
I'll be stunned if they honour those prices lol. I've seen it before online and its never actually materialised (yes I know they "have to" but be prepared for a fight).

Fingers crossed for you all ;)

PS.
Not to be Captain Buzzkill but.....
All I would say is if they honour it or are made to then somebody/people will potentially lose their job/s. Just have that rattling in the back of your mind :oops:

Reactions: GazmaN
I don't know how it is in other countries but at least in Germany sellers can legally cancel orders for products with prices that were obviously too low (due to price errors).

Reactions: loafer-N77
The site is pretty f*d up.

Natural silver - any logo: Ā£120.00
Black pro series - no logo : Ā£495.95
Black pro series - any logo : Ā£120.00

To those of you who are wondering as to how this works. T&Cs usually specify when the sale becomes legally binding. In their case it is as following:
1.2 No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order.

Unless any of you who ordered received the above confirmation, don't expect this to be honored. Btw, I did pull a trigger as well myself. Oh well, who knows?

Not blaming Airtec in any way. If it's a mistake, then these happen

Well I did receive an order confirmation email with an order number? But still 100% expecting a refund
I guess it's a question of what constitutes an acceptance on their behalf. I've received the same thing but for some shops, there is another step before it becomes legally binding. By any means I am not well versed legally so if anyone knows better, please correct me.

Still expecting a refund too