• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Evo N special

REM66

Oct 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Evo 268 includes a collection of Hyundai N stories, interviews and articles over 10 pages or so covering the development and early owners and a short Albert Biermann interview.
A couple of interesting bits from this, the i30N accounts for 34% of all i30 sales in Germany and the UK is close behind, sales of the i30N are more than double the projected sales figures. I also didn't realise Hyundai was a family owned company and there is a lot more in the pipeline from N division in the future.

Reactions: GazmaN

Seano1878

Oct 18, 2019
Manchester
Hopefully they just get better and better. I’ve always liked the alternative choice over your typical Golf R or S3 which seems to be the default for lads my age. If there is a more hardcore version three years from now I think it’ll be my next car. Emissions legislation might have killed the exhaust note completely by then though..

Reactions: REM66

REM66

Oct 2, 2019
United Kingdom
I sold my Golf R to buy my i30N and zero regrets on that score. The Halo N car sounds like it has entry level Porsche in it's sights but it was mentioned that price will be a big selling point for Hyundai.