• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

European market Equipment/Features

i20n_AZR

Feb 10, 2021
PT
The European Equipment/Features link: https://www.hyundai.com/eu/models/i20-n/features.html

Does anyone know if in the European market the Performance version regardless of the country has exactly the same equipment? Or does each country have a defined equipment list?

For those who live in Europe, in your country has the Performance version included all the equipment?

The European Equipment/Features link: https://www.hyundai.com/eu/models/i20-n/features.html

Does anyone know if in the European market the Performance version regardless of the country has exactly the same equipment? Or does each country have a defined equipment list?

For those who live in Europe, in your country has the Performance version included all the equipment?

From what I know, every country in Europe has specific options for the i30N already. For example, UK doesn't seem to get sunroofs anymore, Austria has everything included except for the sunroof but no DAB+ or wireless charging available and in Germany you can buy one without the infotainment display and Alcantara seats if you really want to...

Looking at this I'm pretty sure there'll be differences in every country's available options for the i20N as well. Honestly, I'd probably try getting a fully-spec'd one from Germany as they seem to have the most granular options.

Reactions: i20n_AZR
The main features missing on the UK spec i20N over EU variants are:

BCW blind spot collision warning
Front parking sensors
Heated rear seats
Foot rest plate (aluminium) for RHD vehicles

some of the above are not fitted to all EU models however.

That's a bit disappointing to be honest.
The price is the same everywhere pretty much, however, you get more or less tech simply based on where you live? Doesn't seem fair to me.

Reactions: 56ish
Lack of blind spot warning & front parking sensors availability on UK vehicles means I won't even bother visiting a Hyundai dealer now.

Still waiting on EuroNCAP to crash test the I20 as well.

I'm in my early 40's

I'm only having a laugh, mate.

Genuinely surprised you're going to give hyundai a miss because of the lack of a couple of minor safety additions.

Never had so much as power steering when I were a lad, never mind all this safety bobbins nowadays! Lol.

Each to their own, though. šŸ‘

Reactions: Toxic and i20nobby
I can understand @PowerLee though. The i20N seems to cost about the same in the UK but is lacking such basic things as front parking sensors. Blindspot detection may not be such a bummer, but I'm pretty sure there's some other minor differences which could be annoying.

I can understand @PowerLee though. The i20N seems to cost about the same in the UK but is lacking such basic things as front parking sensors. Blindspot detection may not be such a bummer, but I'm pretty sure there's some other minor differences which could be annoying.

the minor differences are very minor:

BCW blind spot collision warning - dont let anyone overtake you lol
Front parking sensors - I reverse into parking spaces for quick getaways
Heated rear seats - I sit in the front, who the hell is in the back of my car!!
Foot rest plate (aluminium) for RHD vehicles - aftermarket footplate from RPM or CTC performance will do the job, even RHD i30N's dont come with it

the minor differences are very minor:

BCW blind spot collision warning - dont let anyone overtake you lol
Front parking sensors - I reverse into parking spaces for quick getaways
Heated rear seats - I sit in the front, who the hell is in the back of my car!!
Foot rest plate (aluminium) for RHD vehicles - aftermarket footplate from RPM or CTC performance will do the job, even RHD i30N's dont come with it

+1 šŸ˜‚

In Portugal it comes as standard with the Performance Pack, Bose sound system, 10,25" infotainment, navigation, Lane keeping assist and departure warning, ambient lighting, reversing camera, cruise control, etc...

It doesn't get, even as an option: wireless charging, heated seats and steering wheel, front parking sensors, blind spot warning, and I'm still checking the rest.

I'm hearing first arrivals are coming to Australia in a couple days. Woohoo. However then they will go into 'spec check' ahead of an October launch. I don't think anyone will get one in their hands before Oct. So at this point, Aus specs are still TBC.