• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Estimated Delivery for 2020

I feel for you guys, I'm pretty anxious to get in my car and get past break-in so that I can have some fun - and I've only been waiting for about 4 weeks now.

You guys have done the hardest bit, now its nearly the home stretch. Even, in a worse case scenario, its on the January ship, thats less than 4 weeks away realistically. In any event, you also get to start off the new year with a brand new car that, after you get through break-in, will likely put and keep a smile on your face.

I will admit, I'm a little jealous of Kimi30n - I'd love my car to be coming this Friday!

Reactions: Kimi30n
Exactly the same order month and build date for me mate.
My former salesman gave a 31st Jan eta a couple of weeks ago, still chasing someone who knows more now he’s gone. Same bloke also told me the 7yr promo warranty from August applied, I’ve since been told it doesn’t and tough shit basically.
If I didn’t like the N far better I’d have pulled out and gone to Honda or VW because of this dealership.

Hoping the next few weeks goes quickly for all of us in the same boat (hopefully we are 🤣)

I've had various issues with the dealership but the current date of early Jan seems pretty set in stone (they've sent me screengrabs from their end).

It's been a long wait and well i'm pretty much over it and the hype has died. Fingers crossed it rekindles itself when they call me early jan to come pick it up :confused:

Reactions: Lawfulmoth
@LordPave and N owners team she's so darn sweet! A tad bit taller and longer than the 2016 i30 we currently have.

She's got 28kms on the clock and tucked in the garage until I finish work today.

It hailed yesterday in Sydney and the skies are black right now so I might just sit in garage with her until we see some blue skies come through.

Can't wait to see your photos soon!!

cars.png

@LordPave and N owners team she's so darn sweet! A tad bit taller and longer than the 2016 i30 we currently have.

She's got 28kms on the clock and tucked in the garage until I finish work today.

It hailed yesterday in Sydney and the skies are black right now so I might just sit in garage with her until we see some blue skies come through.

Can't wait to see your photos soon!!

View attachment 15900

Congratulations! I'm betting you're now probably anxious for some good weather to take her for a spin :)

You guys have done the hardest bit, now its nearly the home stretch. Even, in a worse case scenario, its on the January ship, thats less than 4 weeks away realistically. In any event, you also get to start off the new year with a brand new car that, after you get through break-in, will likely put and keep a smile on your face.

Quoting my own post here, because I have to follow my own advice.

No car for me this year it looks like - there's zero updates on it moving, though it is apparently off the ship. I even had my hopes up, oh well.

Hope the rest of you are getting some good news at least.

Quoting my own post here, because I have to follow my own advice.

No car for me this year it looks like - there's zero updates on it moving, though it is apparently off the ship. I even had my hopes up, oh well.

Hope the rest of you are getting some good news at least.
Hang in there LordPave - it is worth the wait!

Reactions: LordPave
Oh dear thats no good. Sit tight. The years flying past with Christmas approaching. It’ll be here before you know it!

Hopefully some of you guys have the ones that arrived!
Latest I heard was mine was being transported from Perth on the 14th (dealer forgot to tell me the ship had even docked), so should be here around the 5th of Jan, hopefully you've all taken delivery by then.

In what has been a whirlwind finish to the end of the day, I now have my Shadow Grey i30N.

First thing's first, driving it under 3000 rpm for the next 1000km is going to be the death of me. I've already made a very brief excursion into 3200 rpm territory.

I'll post pics later, but I'm off to sleep I think.

In what has been a whirlwind finish to the end of the day, I now have my Shadow Grey i30N.

First thing's first, driving it under 3000 rpm for the next 1000km is going to be the death of me. I've already made a very brief excursion into 3200 rpm territory.

Great to hear! Super jealous.

As an update to my earlier posts it seems mine has landed and will be picking it up in the next week or two as well!

Congratulations!! Exact same feeling I got as soon as I jumped in too 😅

It’s a super fun drive and sounds insane and moody creeping along at low speeds in car parks LOL

Rather than clutter up this thread with me rambling a little, I thought I'd post pics etc here: New car, a few observations and a couple of queries | Hyundai i30 N Owners Club and Forum - N-cars.net (n-cars.net)

Congratulations!! Exact same feeling I got as soon as I jumped in too 😅

It’s a super fun drive and sounds insane and moody creeping along at low speeds in car parks LOL

Haha, I havent driven it in an undercover car park, but you've given me an idea :p

This is seriously such a great car to drive. So much fun!

Still waiting for my fastback, know the car landed in Sydney before xmas, but still dont have a delivery date. Assume its being held up with the Sydney lockdown, but no one can tell me anything.

Frustrating, but its just waiting ;)

Reactions: Kimi30n and GazmaN
Still waiting for my fastback, know the car landed in Sydney before xmas, but still dont have a delivery date. Assume its being held up with the Sydney lockdown, but no one can tell me anything.

Frustrating, but its just waiting ;)

My car is in port kembla atm, I'm assuming yours is held up there as well.
Hopefully we receive them next week!

A full 5 months later the fastback finally turned up Friday afternoon, love it so far, keen to finish the run in period. Couldn’t figure out how to rotate the picture but here she is.
b0c265bc-192b-4c0e-9f84-be1bb6e1fe85-jpeg.16026

Attachments

• B0C265BC-192B-4C0E-9F84-BE1BB6E1FE85.jpeg
    B0C265BC-192B-4C0E-9F84-BE1BB6E1FE85.jpeg
    395.6 KB · Views: 97
A full 5 months later the fastback finally turned up Friday afternoon, love it so far, keen to finish the run in period. Couldn’t figure out how to rotate the picture but here she is.
b0c265bc-192b-4c0e-9f84-be1bb6e1fe85-jpeg.16026

Congratulations - you must be over the moon with finally getting the car!

Do what Kimi30n suggested and drive it in a car park, even with a 3k rpm soft limit, it still sounds great in N mode :D

Congratulations - you must be over the moon with finally getting the car!

Do what Kimi30n suggested and drive it in a car park, even with a 3k rpm soft limit, it still sounds great in N mode :D
Juveniles:D

Hang-on, thinking about it, going for a blat through the Poly Pipe (nick name for Perth's traffic tunnel) is on the list, when I get mine:rolleyes: