• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

EOI - Club N Australia - First track day!!!!!! - Luddenham Raceyway - Dates TBC

Clubnaus

Sep 7, 2018
Sydney
Hi All,

Just posting this to see if any other Sydney i30n owners want to join us for our very first Club N Australia Track day at Luddenham Raceway!
Dates TBC however it will be a Sunday event!

Details below:
To be eligible to attend please join the FB Club page and answer the questions to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/clubnaus/

Will possibly have some other special attendees, TBC!!!!

Sydney Members! (other states I will speak to you guys shortly)

Here to let you know I am planning on hiring out
"Luddenham Raceway" for our first ever
Club N Australia track day.

The specifics are as follows:
- Sunday track day as some of you may still work on a Saturday
- Minimum people needed 30
- $250.00 PP
- Second Drivers $50.00 (Max 1 second driver per vehicle)
- Front passengers $40.00 (Max 1 passenger in a vehicle at a time)
- Spectators $5.00 (Cash only, Spectator fees are donated to a charity of Luddenham Raceway's Choosing)
- All participants must wear long sleeve top and pants, enclosed shoes and a AS helmet, They do have helmets for hire for $20.00 if people do forget or don’t have one.
- 32 garages and more space up the back for the event so should be plenty of space
The cost of this event will include the following:
- Track Marshalls & Scrutineers
- Live timing for every participant
- Onsite Medic & Exclusive use of the track for Club N members only.
- In relation to food, There is a canteen at the park where they do pizza's etc, however, you are more than welcome to bring your own food for the day as well.
This will be a super fun event however I do need you all to let me know as soon as possible so I can get things organised for us.

For me to book the event I will have to pay 50% the minimum amount of participants.

If you are interested, please fill out the poll ASAP so I can sort dates and get money off everyone.

https://luddenhamraceway.com/motorsport-park/
Thanks
Marco Bellina
President
Club N Australia

Attachments

• black back.jpg
    black back.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4