• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wheels Enkei TS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckable

Jul 27, 2020
GA
Figured it was time to contribute. Not everyone will like this style or color, but this post is meant to help those who are looking into this wheel.

Specs:
Enkei TS-V
18x8 ET45
19.05 lbs per TireRack
Currently $232.50/wheel at TireRack

This wheel with a Michelin PS4S in 235/40/18 weighs 41.5 lbs.

The color is a subtle sparkle silver that pops in the right lighting.

Double coated with GTechniq G5 and then CarPro Reload for those detailers out there.

Haven’t had a chance to fit them on the car yet but when I do I’ll post pictures if anyone is interested.

Notes: I’ve had a few sets of aftermarket wheels as well as Enkei RPF-1s and always loved that style, but wanted to change things up. The Enkei TS-10 in black was so tempting, especially as I have a white car. Looked at many pictures of that setup, but ultimately didn’t want a set of black wheels. Enkei is an OEM supplier so I trust their build quality, and the wheels have a lifetime structural warranty. They are not the lightest wheel out there, but the weight per dollar is very good. In this price class only 1 or 2 models of the Konig wheels are lighter (and by 1-1.5 lbs) but I didn’t like those styles. During the detail I noticed a few small paint imperfections, but you’d only find them with a detail light and only if you’re looking for them. The spokes have more detail than you’d notice at first blush with inset curves, and the detail alternates every other set of spokes. In sum, great paint and build quality.

Overall, it’s kind of a generic looking aftermarket wheel, but it has a nice style and quality.

View attachment 4131
(Screenshot from TireRack)
View attachment 4118
View attachment 4119
View attachment 4120
View attachment 4121
View attachment 4130

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Might behoove you to introduce yourself to the forum here;
The forum rules are located here for your review as well;

Keep in mind there is a plethora of information on this forum and use of the search engine at the top of the page, can and will help you find threads of interest and those which are ongoing very quickly. It will also save on duplications and staff having to take the time to combine similar threads with those ongoing.

Enjoy the forum and comradery with all the members. Good bunch of fellows and enthusiasts. :) 👍

Chuckable

Jul 27, 2020
GA
Might behoove you to introduce yourself to the forum here;
The forum rules are located here for your review as well;

Keep in mind there is a plethora of information on this forum and use of the search engine at the top of the page, can and will help you find threads of interest and those which are ongoing very quickly. It will also save on duplications and staff having to take the time to combine similar threads with those ongoing.

Enjoy the forum and comradery with all the members. Good bunch of fellows and enthusiasts. :) 👍
Appreciate it, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.