• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Endriel's MG

Small update after a long time. I now have 2000Km on the clock. The N is still fun. In the last days I have had my emblems black foild. The number plates are also glued. I had it done at Check Matt in Dortmund.

The boot strut is already waiting, but currently I don't have time to install it.

What I noticed recently is that I can hear a short and ugly "farting" noise when I lightly press the accelerator pedal. Could the exhaust system be broken?

Tomorrow I'll take some pictures again, currently it's too embarrassing because the car is dirty. :eek:

Last edited:
Finally I have time for the forum again. As I already announced last time, there are photos of the black wrapped Hyundai logos. But because this is really nothing special, I prefer to show my new rims.

1.jpg

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
MOMO SPIDER matt black diamond cut 8.5x19" ET45

Last edited:
With the standard rims I use the H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers 30 mm per axle. The Momo Spider rims are without wheel spacers. Lowered is the car with 30mm Sport Performance Springs from H&R.

H&R has also added the new type approval no. to their approvals, as I mentioned in post #9

Last edited:
Reactions: Kv300
As always, I don't have much to say. I changed the wheels to winter. The stock rims were freed from their kerb scratches and colored a little bit. The rims were painted completely red and then matt black powdered. As tires I use the Hankook I Cept EVO2 W320

meins.jpg

Last edited:
After a long time again looked into the forum. Currently it looks a bit lifeless here. Is the hype over or is it just that you prefer to drive and no desire to look in the forum? With me it is probably a little bit of both. Therefore, I will sell my N. It was a nice 2 1/2 years, but at some point is time to say goodbye.

After a long time again looked into the forum. Currently it looks a bit lifeless here. Is the hype over or is it just that you prefer to drive and no desire to look in the forum? With me it is probably a little bit of both. Therefore, I will sell my N. It was a nice 2 1/2 years, but at some point is time to say goodbye.
What have you thought for replacement (if any), if I may ask?

Currently, I am not sure yet. I have complaints about all sporty vehicles up to 40,000€. I don't like the interior of one, and the exterior of the other. Again, one lacks some features, the other has these but worse driving performance ...

Reactions: CozyTony
Currently, I am not sure yet. I have complaints about all sporty vehicles up to 40,000€. I don't like the interior of one, and the exterior of the other. Again, one lacks some features, the other has these but worse driving performance ...
I feel you :) N-division seems to be a compromise of all in the selection at the current price range. My other pick would’ve been BRZ or GT86 (or GR86) but those are totally different cars :)

Yes, with the N you had a good compromise of everything at a good price. I would also be interested in the FL model with DCT but it bothers me immensely that there is no ACC.

Reactions: CozyTony
Yes, with the N you had a good compromise of everything at a good price. I would also be interested in the FL model with DCT but it bothers me immensely that there is no ACC.

Have tried car with ACC?
For me personally, i hate it and would not want it.
It sounded like a good idea, but does not fit to my liking when actually driving.

Yes, I have ACC in my company car and I don't want to miss it anymore. I love this feature, especially for highway driving, where everyone is driving at a different speed all the time. It is just annoying to always readjust the cruise control.