• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N Drive through Horseshoe Pass UK

meirion

Nice. My part of the world there, just down the road in Chirk. What time was this? Was expecting to see the Ponderosa cafe car park full of bikes :confused:

Nice. My part of the world there, just down the road in Chirk. What time was this? Was expecting to see the Ponderosa cafe car park full of bikes :confused:
It was around 5pm on Sunday, was absolutely empty.. Loving it! Im from cheshire so like 40 mins away

Haha, at this video it was bone stock.

As of now i have done a resonator delete, i have a video here but you cant tell as much as you can in person. (Car is pre GPF if thats why beforehand

Sounds good mate, Might do that to mine. I have considered the HJS Downpipe but what are peoples thoughts on that? Expensive but sounds good on the AutoTopNL Youtube vid, with the RaceChip Car.

Nice Roads, where is the video taken? Looks like Elan Valley?

Sounds good mate, Might do that to mine. I have considered the HJS Downpipe but what are peoples thoughts on that? Expensive but sounds good on the AutoTopNL Youtube vid, with the RaceChip Car.

Nice Roads, where is the video taken? Looks like Elan Valley?
Road called horshoe pass in north wales. Great fun

Heard good things aboujt the downpipes but they arent cheap.

I go to Wales a fair bit and there is no such thing as a safe road.
If the Welsh farmer in his tractor doesn’t get you, there is always a sheep willing to jump out in front of you.
then there are all the Giraffes!
( I told my kids that when they see araf in the road, that’s Welsh for giraffe and there might be one round the corner).
they are 34 and 30 now and still mention it when we drive through.

I go to Wales a fair bit and there is no such thing as a safe road.
If the Welsh farmer in his tractor doesn’t get you, there is always a sheep willing to jump out in front of you.
then there are all the Giraffes!
( I told my kids that when they see araf in the road, that’s Welsh for giraffe and there might be one round the corner).
they are 34 and 30 now and still mention it when we drive through.
I would never put anyone at risk on the road, whether its another driver or sheep. Only took the most efficient line to save the tread on my tyres.

But thats pretty funny about the giraffe lol :p

Haha, exactly. Just for a bit of fun
Yes also on the Pro Drive (same training Motorway police do) course i went on thats what they taught. You approach a sharp left had corner, half on the right side of the road. This is in case there is a car stopped just there on the road or someone walking, gives you a chance to miss it/them. Also means you can see further meaning you are better prepared for whatever is coming.